The pancreas is an important organ that is responsible for many processes. This organ is responsible for producing the enzymes that are needed for normal digestion. In addition, the pancreas is responsible for producing insulin. If he does not start working at full strength, then diabetes mellitus may appear.
Disease of the pancreas in medicine is called pancreatitis. With such a disease, iron becomes inflamed and a person must take measures to restore and heal the organ. For these purposes, drug treatment is used and a diet for pancreatitis is required, a daily menu.
Nutritional characteristics for pancreatitis and inflammation
Pancreatic inflammation is most often associated with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. They are the main cause of organ dysfunction. If there is a reason for inflammation of the gland, then it is necessary to normalize the normal production of enzymes, otherwise the mechanism of "self-digestion" can begin, which can become a threat to human life and health.
What should be the diet for pancreatitis
Diet for pancreatitis, a rough menu for a week will depend directly on the form it has.
The first thing to remember is that for any form of pancreatic disease, you need to do a starvation diet for 3 to 5 days. Thanks to such a diet, it will be possible to download this organ and try to ease the inflammatory process. During such a diet, you can drink carbonated mineral water in small quantities. You can drink no more than 4-5 glasses a day. If desired, water can be replaced with natural juices, but only with the consent of a doctor.
If the inflammation of the pancreas is acute, then you should undergo a course of treatment, then live and eat as usual. But despite this, you will have to sit on a starvation diet for a week and at the same time on a diet that excludes the use of fatty, fried, spicy, salty. In order for the healing to go faster, it will be possible to use a rough menu from the diet according to table number 5.
The diet for acute pancreatitis should consist of:
- Breakfast. It must necessarily consist of oatmeal, biscuits biscuits, omelette made from egg whites.
- Lunch menu can consist of cottage cheese, which has a low percentage of fat, milk drinks.
- Lunch can consist of a stew of vegetables, fish or boiled meat, fruit puree or you can drink fresh juice. If you drink juice, it is better to do it immediately before drinking, in order to store all the vitamins and minerals in it. The juice can be made from apples, bananas. It is not necessary to make orange juices, as they are considered heavy in the stomach.
- Dinner can consist of fish meat, vegetable puree, compote with dried fruits (apples, pears, apricots). You can also cook boiled potatoes with chicken.
In chronic pancreatitis, the pancreas gradually begins to degenerate. In this case, the diet may not be as strict, but it should be followed. The diet will consist of the fact that a person will have to remove from the diet everything that will provoke the production of a large number of enzymes.
Example of a menu for a week with pancreatic disease
In order for the pancreas to function normally, doctors most often recommend a diet for at least 1 month. The diet for chronic pancreatitis in adults will be the complete elimination of all unhealthy foods from the diet, replacing them with useful ones. Such a diet can relieve inflammation and forget about pancreatitis for a long time.
Menus that can be cooked all week:
- Breakfast. May consist of oatmeal porridge cooked in water. If desired, add a little milk at the end of cooking. Puree rice porridge in water. Carrot puree with boiled fish. You can also make mashed potatoes with boiled fish.
- The second breakfastmay consist of apple souffle, jelly, calcined cottage cheese, carrot pudding.
- Lunchcan consist of meatballs, steamed omelette with protein, steamed maple, mashed potatoes and boiled chicken.
- At noonthe menu can consist of a steam omelette, soup with vegetable puree.
- For dinneryou can cook boiled potatoes with fish or chicken, steamed omelette, steamed cottage cheese soufflés.
Despite the fact that the diet for pancreatitis is very strict, it is very important not to forget to drink not too strong tea, drink compote, carbonated mineral water. Among other things, with inflammation of the pancreas, you should eat bread (200 grams) and sugar (30 grams) every day, which can be used in the preparation of certain dishes.
It is very important that the sample menu is small but frequent. In addition, the food you eat should be warm and fresh. It is very important that every week, every day, a person eats hot meals.
Diet and dieticians' recommendations for pancreatic disease and inflammation
If you wish, you can make the menu for pancreatitis for a varied and delicious week, even from a small amount of products. People who have problems with the pancreas should include the following foods in their menu:
- Wheat bread yesterday, biscuits biscuits. You can not eat fresh bread, as it is considered baking, and it negatively affects the state of health during deteriorations. You can eat no more than 200-250 grams of such bread per day.
- Boiled, boiled, roasted meat. It is very important for meat to be dietary, such as chicken or rabbit. You can also use lean beef.
- Poor fish. It should also be boiled or steamed.
- With pancreatitis, it is important to eat cottage cheese, it is desirable to have a pasty consistency.
- Porridge that will have a high viscosity, for example, oatmeal, oatmeal, buckwheat, rice, all of them will help in inflammation.
- Do not forget about vegetables and fruits. Of course, you can not eat them alive, but you can boil, bake or boil them. Summer very important to eat cauliflower puree.
- For first courses, it is best to use a secondary stock. The meat that was used to make the soup is best consumed in a crushed form in order to be digested faster and better.
- You can make a casserole that will consist of cottage cheese and pasta. It should be steamed, this is especially important when this organ is inflamed.
- it is imperative to eat protein omelets, as they contain many essential substances and minerals that are necessary for the normal functioning of the body. In addition, proteins during inflammation help to cope with the disease faster.
When cooking food, add oil after the dish is ready. The fact is that the human body needs fats, so it is impossible to completely exclude them. The amount of oil that can be added to food per day should not exceed 50 grams. If for any reason you see that treatment and diet for a diseased liver and pancreas does not help you, you should consult a doctor who will correct the treatment and tell you what should be removed from the menu.